Auto Control Systems continuing partnership with Universal Robots sees the release of two updated models from the Danish robotics company. The new iteration – CB3 – have received some substantial and major steps forward in their technology and safety.
The main points are as follows:
- Appearance and main technical specifications for both UR5 and UR10 remain exactly the same.
- New absolute encoders mean it is no longer necessary to move the robot to initialise at start up.
- New adjustable safety system:
- Certified by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association) to meet safe collaborative robot standards.
- “Reduced mode” allows the robot to operate at reduced speeds/force limits when it is around humans.
- 16 Additional IO channels can be used as general purpose IO or as special safety IO signals.
Contact Auto Control Systems to discuss your automation needs. [su_button url=”http://autocontrols.com.au/contact/” style=”flat” background=”#d2712f” size=”3″ icon=”icon: envelope-o”]Contact Us[/su_button]