A turn-key six story facility incorporating four continuous production streams. The new mill utilises state-of-the-art PLC equipment on an entirely Ethernet backbone.
Auto Control Systems was responsible for the complete design, programming, installation and commissioning of the system including the requirements for a minimum Category 3 Machine Safety system.
The project also took into account the hazardous areas design requirements for the facility.
- Allen-Bradley Guard Logix PLC
- Citect SCADA
- Allen Bradley Point and Safe Point IO
- Allen Bradley Powerflex 525 Drives
- Allen Bradley Stratix Ethernet
- Allen Bradley E300 Electronic Overloads
- Hazardous Area Design
- TUV Certified Machine Safety